Sexuality at About.com
- A another great article from Cory Silverberg granted, a woman’s perspective would have be preferable.
- It looks a little raunchy, but the site is chock full of helpful tips and information on self lovin’!
Sex for One: The Joy of Self Loving
by Betty Dodson
- The masturbation bible from the woman who brought female masturbation and orgasm mainstream!
Getting Off: A Women’s Guide to Masturbation
by Jamye Waxman
- A great book by one of our supreme experts.
Babeland.com – How to Have an Orgasm
- Helpful tips to get your body going.
White Lotus East.com
- A Tantric site that covers way more than orgasm.
WebMD.com Sex & Relations
- Help for women who have trouble with orgasm.
I Love Female Orgasm
by Solot & Miller
– This hip pair of sexperts has quite a following, and their book is entirely dedicated to the Big O.
by Julie Heiman
– A good book for spelling out how to discover your own sexuality and to overcome the fear of not being able to orgasm.
Loversguide.com to Positions
- Positions explained with options for challenging factors – for example size. A good site with lots to explore.
Sexual Health Resource.com
- Robust information on position fundamentals and methods to personalize the basics.
Sex and The Perfect Lover: Tao, Tantra, and the Kama Sutra”
by Mabel Iam
- Eastern practices for Western Lovers. Quite a fan-base.
Nerve. Com Position of the Day Playbook
- New positions and additional takes on traditional ones from the original Intellectualized sex site
Loversguide.com to Pleasing Him
- Helpful tips to please your man. Technique and then some.
About.com's Oral Sex Guide
- More general tips, the best kind since every penis (and man!) is different.
Babeland.com's Blow Job How To
- Sure, they're super female oriented, but these experts know their stuff. And his stuff…
"Tickle His Pickle: Your Hands-On Guide to Penis Pleasing
by Sadie Allison
- Self explanatory, yes? Ms. Allison seems to be the resident expert.
The Sensuous Couple's Guide to Seismic Oral Sex
by D. Claire Hutchins and Avery Sinclair
- This is hands down the foremost guide for women and men. It is literally two very good books in one.
- "MyPleasure.com shares four tips from the experts"
DoctorG.com's Nine "P" to Cunnilingus
- So yeah, he's a man, but the "P"s are right on the mark!
Loversguide.com To Pleasing Her
- A detailed play by play. Helpful despite the fact that different strokes for different folks!
The Low Down on Going Down
by Marcy Michaels and Marie Desalle
- The ladies go to it ...and many swear by the pleasure this book brings.
The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus
by Violet Blue
- Award nominated guide by author and Good Vibrations sex educator. Some consider it "simply the best."
Birth Control Comparison Chart.com
- A straightforward, excellent resource that lists all forms, which ones are prescribed,over-the-counter and a fact sheet for each.
- All about Emergency Contraception -- how it works and where to get it.
- The breakdown of options from a reliable, up-to-date resource.
- A great comprehensive sex site run by students at Rudger's University in NJ with a full page of birth control FAQs.
“Taking Charge of Your Fertility ...”
by Toni Weschler
- The title says it all.
A New Edition for a New Era
by the Boston Women's Health Book Collective
- A classic symbol of the women's movement, it's a classic and a comprehensive resources regarding women’s sexuality. Updated regularly, it's a must read for all women.
Click here for more categories >>