- An overview of his and her erogenous zones and how to awaken them.
Women's Health Resources.com
- A map to where his hot spots are and what to do with them. A women's zone by zone breakdown can be found here too.
- Using a subjective approach to finding your lover's hot spots, yet full of suggestions on where to try.
Squirms, Screams and Squirts: Going from Great Sex to Extraordinary Sex
by Robert Rubel, PhD
- Some say this was written for men, some, for women. Regardless its all about pleasuring the woman in every way except intercourse. Yet, it's a great way to explore each other's bodies and simply enjoy.
"The Art of Sexual Ecstasy: The Path of Sacred Sexuality for Western Lovers"
by Margot Anand
- Eastern lovemaking tips for a Western audience. A good manual for couples looking to enliven their sex-lives with Tantric tools.
- A complete array of expert-selected vibrators.
- Yep, a how-to resource on this beloved sex toy!
- Good Vibrations, one of the original and mainstays in the world of female sexuality and sex positive toys.
Toygasms! The Insider's Guide to Sex Toys and Techniques
by Sadie Allison
Promotes integrating vibrators into partner sex and provides tips on the best way to go about it
Sex Toys 101
by Rachel Venning and Claire Cavanah
Just like it says an intro to the world of sexplay with the assistance of toys, written by the co-founders of Babeland.
a robust site for all types of women-friendly bedroom aids!
- This site is the clinical roadmap to identifying the issues involved in female sexual dysfunction and then offers recommendations for how to deal with them.
Women's Health About.com
- This focuses a great deal on libido or lack thereof. Numerous tangential articles confronting sexual challenges women face are included.
- This article spells out the issues and identifies problems involving male sexual dysfunction so that you can best address them. It then guides you through treatment possibilities.
- Explores the physical vs. psychological roots of sexual dysfunction.
Reclaiming Desire: 4 Keys to Finding Your Lost Libido
by Andrew Goldstein and Marianne Brandon
- A helpful guide for all ages. Yes you can be young with limited libido.
Beyond Viagra; Plain Talk about Treating Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
by Alfred J. Newman
- For men and women.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention - cdc.gov
- One of the best sexually transmitted disease resources around. Thorough, well organized and continuously updated.
American Social Health Association - ashastd.org
- Another top of the line resource for STDs. More personalized, less clinical than the CDCs.
- Geared towards the younger set. Welcoming and comprehensive, extremely non-intimidating for those curious about a range of sexual issues.
from Eden Fantasys -
"(Willful) Ignorance is Bliss"
- An honest look at the denial, avoidance and lack of information many of us experience regarding STDs.